Tuesday, June 8, 2010

stranded

we are stuck at the ronald mcdonald house, I am breaking yet another promise to gage...we cant do anything. and I was told the ronald mcdonald house would help us with gas and stuff to do...nope...they cant now. something about how they paid for all the families to go to the zoo on thursday and the mall on saturday. I shouldve never came to minnesota, its not like they are helping him anyway. I hate this

the social workers here have nothing to help me...I have nothing left. I am crying and stressed.

Gage is bored and just begging to go do something. I can't afford a pool, can't take him to the park or he'll get worst, can't even afford to go to wal-mart. We have food and the ronald mcdonald house, nothing to do but watch tv. Why werent we here last week? atleast my kids couldve went to the zoo and stuff for free.

There are people here from china, jamaica, and canada...some from wisconsin and new york we have met.

well I dont have anything else to say, I am so stressed...

Hope everyone else is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment