Thursday, May 7, 2009

Going Home.

Well we are sitting here with a little boy that is CRYING...sad because he wants to leave the hospital...but doesn't get to do the things that he looked so forward to...I promised him last week that he would be able to see grampa and go to the aquarium...but now...since its thursday we don't get to because Brandon is not accepting of our family life and I signed a terrible agreement with him that hurts my kids, basically gives us no family time...and yes its my fault I trusted him I believed him when he said sign the agreement I love you we arent going to be apart...but then it was only a matter of days before he left and tore my kids apart. I care very much about this family, and my kids are the ones that are suffering. Paige needs to be with her mother and father...but instead she'd torn between and torn away from Gage.
I am just angry...i want gage healed always, but thats a prayer that has to be prayed forever...and i am mad that my kids dont get to have a normal life because we are interupted and have no time together...Yes I am the bad person for wanting better for them. I am hoping that Brandon is happy with what he's done to my son and daughter...but especially to my son...i hope that someday he relizes the pain he has inflicted on him, the way he let him down, and I really pray that someday someone pays him back for being so incensitive and hurtful. I also pray all the time that Paige doesn't feel like I know she will, the same way I felt when my dad left and tore our family apart.

As for my son and daughter, we will contintue to try to have normal life, keep gage healed, and hopefully move on with our lives as fast as possible...WE DESERVE so much better.

I am hoping that on the way home we will be able to get to see Aunt amy on the way home since Gage doesn't get to see Grampa or the aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment