Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Well we made it thru easter...the bunny almost didn't make it...procrastinator! lol. I had to work so Brandon kept the kids at home...good thing because Gage is majorly flaired and we all have terrible soar throats and coughs. I am meeting with the superintendant assistant tomorrow about getting gage in to another school...i relaly would like it if he liked school again. I think Eisenhower will work alot better with us. I hope at least I have friends with kids there and if I get in a bind he can go to a friends. Brandon and I are starting to get better...i am really happy about that. BIG stress relief.

So NEWS of the century! Congressman Lobesac's assistant that represents Ottumwa came to my house on Friday to discuss Gage's case. She's going to see if there is anyway that the insurance can cover it and if not...why. Not just a oh sorry he has to suffer thing. Time will tell. in the mean time I am still going to raise as much as possible and if we by miracle get help...I will atleast be able to get whatever supplies he needs....

well i suppose I will add more later..ttys

No comments:

Post a Comment