Thursday, April 9, 2009

thursday huh? thank god tomorrow is friday!


well gage's skin looks TERRIBLE. I wrapped him tonight as well as his neck...he was mad and doesn't like having his neck wrapped says it chokes him. My house is a mess! and i am exhausted. I worked tonight and my feet are killing me. Paige still has a fever and is sick with a terrible cough, Gage is sick too. buy they still cuddled and fell asleep together tonight...it was soooo adorable...gage said he needed someone to cuddle and paige just climbed right up on his lap.

I really wanted to go up and see our friends tomorrow to get away but nope...sick kids put a dent in that. but thats ok...i don't have any money anyway... I am going to really really try tomorrow to get some things going as far as a fundraiser...somehow. I just need things to get better for us. I am also going to look for a different house for us and a decent running car.

well hope all is well.
ttys Courtney and kids

No comments:

Post a Comment