Wednesday, April 8, 2009

unbelievable!




Ok....so as i am praying for a miracle, i am now praying for the strength to deal with the ottumwa school district and believe me i have a few choice words for them. I am sorry I am not making excuses... but I have a little boy that is up half the night from itching and sweating that wears rolls of wet gauze to bed everynight...can you imagine sleeping wet? I would hate it and know that I don't have the strength to stand it. The boy is laughed and poked fun at, thinks that he isn't normal and god hates him...and to top it off is worried that I will have to go to jail! NO JOKE!

I receieved a call last week that the school wants me to meet with the truancy officer about Gage missing school...well ok fine. I will go listen to the crap they tell everyone even tho i know that he isn't late or misses because we are lazy or out having fun...but because he is itchy, bleeding, sick, in the hospital whatever. I am SO PISSED. lol then i get letter when I get home from work today stating that we are being reviewed by the county attorney and I could face jail time and fines...can you believe that! I mean COME ON they have doc notes and the docs are sick of writing notes..the mayo doctors think that this is rediculous and they shouldn't have to to write a note for every illness or absence due to his illness...they say obviously they know whats going on with him. i AGREE...this is rediculous...please make things harder on my family aren't things rough enough....i am looking into different schools...don't know how that will work but gotta do something I don't deserve to be harrassed and it isn't like they keep him safe there anyway.

so god never gives you more than you can handle...oh my that is NOT TRUE... i am sooooo angry.

2 comments:

  1. Through the storm God is walking you and your little guy-better yet, he is carrying you.
    Give it all to God. Lean not on your own understanding, but be totally committed to Him.
    He loves you and He aches for your son as well.
    Seek out those who love God and will point you to God's strength. Dive into God's Word. Seek out the answers you need in the scriptures. God will show you what to do. I know that He loves you beyond our meaning of love on earth.
    I will be praying for you and your son on a daily basis. Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney-I know things are difficult. My daugher suffers from acute asthma and we have had monthly iowa city appointments, cracking bleeding skin, and several nights in the UofI PICU after a life Fight there from Ottumwa. I have lost a son. I don't believe that God Won't give us more than we can bear....I've had (and I know you've had) more that you can bear...his only promise is, that when things are too much to handle, He will be there to help us, hold us.
    I know we don't know each other well, but I'm always there if you need to talk.

    ReplyDelete