Thursday, April 23, 2009

stressed out!

Ok, so I fell at work, can't work for a few days. Real great considering I just recieved a letter stating that we no longer get the rent assistance that we were getting, a wopping $50 but hey that was groceries. so now, we won't have the money for rent or food...wonderful huh. I HATE the way the government is set up. I HATE OTTUMWA HOUSING ATHORITY... I HATE unemployment.
I need to face facts..Gage is looking really bad today. We are never going to get him help, never ever going to have a house and a yard and a garage like we want, It is going to be FOREVER before we get a car that is good enough to get to the hospital. I GIVE UP. I'm not getting gage's full ssi, not getting my full childsupport, and now I have a huge er bill to pay. I don't make much money and only get partial unemployment but hey guess what...that means I don't deserve help. I do'nt know what to say...I can't think of one positive...I have two children that because of a screwed up government I can't get anything for. What a waste of a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment