Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Whats new #1




Ok so here is the actual first post of what going on!

Paige...oh my she is totally growing too fast! We are getting our first tooth...slobering and fever ewww! poor baby. She's pulling up on everything...and i know she'll be walking soon!

Gage... still doesn't like school. I promised him next year we'd try a different one. I made a mayo appt for in two weeks so hopefully i can save up some money to go...my mom will have to take us because our car won't make it up there and back. The doctors want him up there now...but we can't. Gage's skin is really not good...but he is absolutely obsessed with scratching I can't keep him from doing it. As for the asthma, we are having attacks at night...running out of inhalers and last night we had to get him a neb treatment in the middle of the night because he was coughing and gasping for air.....sometimes i don't know if he is faking it or if its real but its extremely scary as a parent not knowing if he's just saying it or if its real. but i know we are using the inhaler way way way too much...not good for his lungs.
As for National Jewish, we still can't get it passed through insurance...i don't understand why they just don't do the single case agreement and get him help... I pray all the time...even if they'd cover the 15000 we need and then I make payments on the rest...or what happens if we go and the bill isn't the 25000 they said and its more like 60000...then what...plus food, travel, and lodging, missed work... I pray so hard for help...I just don't think its going to happen. I AM going to start a fundraiser tho...somehow! I have a few people that say they will help.

as for the parents...i am not sure if brandon and I are going to be together or if we are done but I am worried that if we split up Paige and Gage will suffer.
I am waitressing...and praying to get on my feet enough that I can build up a savings for a house and a decent car. i guess time will tell. I wish extreme home makeover would come help us build a house for gage...not the ones like on tv a simple cheap 4 bedroom with 2 bathrooms and a big yard or country...thats a great dream for my kids...lol well i WILL have that someday...just not with that kind of help! Hope all is well...i will probably be posting some things today. ttys.

No comments:

Post a Comment